Dec 10, 2014

The Boy Who Fought with a Comet to Earn His Real Name

or, To Believe in the Future You Must Know the Past

I followed Oma to the edge of the red forest — also the edge of my patience, because I don’t like your wait-and-sees.

We looked upon a clay hill and she said, “After many tomorrows, another you will be born.” She pointed at a rock. “Your parents’ house will stand there.”

Journey of a Thousand Miles
by Budi Satria Kwan
Looks great on a t-shirt -- click here to check it out


Society6 is running yet another promotion and thousands of artists are offering $5 off their products, plus free shipping worldwide. To take advantage of that on my stuff, click or tap here. Promotion ENDS on DECEMBER 14.

I designed these sweet pillows --

get $5 OFF plus free shipping

And also these kickass t-shirts --

get $5 OFF all t-shirts plus free shipping anywhere in the world

To wrap this up, I bring you music for time travelers and truth-seekers.



See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment