May 30, 2014

The Martians Wanted Me to Go Naked, But I Had Other Plans

I am wearing pants again. And a shirt. They can’t stop me. Ah, there’s that one again, the one I call the watchdog. Sniffing at the door. You won’t find me in here, you son of a bitch. I’ve got ketchup all over my body. Yes… yes… walk away.

Moon Pyramid
by Remus Brailoiu
Research notes:

Apparently, pants were invented before writing. At least on this planet.

As for shirts, the ever-helpful Wikipedia says: "The world's oldest preserved garment, discovered by Flinders Petrie, is a "highly sophisticated" linen shirt from a First Dynasty Egyptian tomb at Tarkan, c. 3000 BC."

By the way, Flinders Petrie, who held the first chair of Egyptology (a chair made of Egyptological properties, such as nails and baboon swimming bladders, if you must know) in the United Kingdom, had no formal education.

Pyramids were invented on the moon. I trust the picture above will serve as evidence.

And they are watching you. Yes, YOU in that chair with the pants on.
Art by Dawid Roc


No comments:

Post a Comment