Apr 25, 2014

Pardon Me, Sir -- Have You Seen my Wife's Mustache?

Greta decided to shave off her moneymaker without consulting me.
“It’ll grow back, yes? Please say it will grow back.”
“I don’t know,” said Greta. “I don’t care.”
“What will we do for money now?” I asked.
“I’m divorcing you and taking a post at Gresham as a psychiatric nurse.”

A portrait of Madame Devere, the beardiest bearded lady on record.

I joined Pinterest so I could collect pictures of bearded people and the odd barnyard animal. Why? You mean, I actually have to explain? Well, reason number one -- beards look great!

Even on rabbits.

And as it turns out, there are numerous health benefits to growing a beard. A bushy beard will protect your face from the sun, reduce allergy symptoms and maybe even get you a promotion.

Although opinions differ on the subject of promotions for bearded men, let alone bearded ladies; some say that men looking for high-paying jobs ought to shave, while others claim the exact opposite.

Coda: Mozart didn't go for the bearded look, but he wrote great music.

No comments:

Post a Comment