Dec 27, 2013

A Nose that Lost His Dog, plus Bonus Rigmarole

I hope you had a nice Christmas. Felix and I drove east to check out some waterfalls, at the sight of which he commented on the stellar lack of intelligence displayed by salmon, a most brainless fish that does not readily swim into Felix’s mouth, as Nature intended, preferring to swim up waterfalls to breed and die.

Anyway, on the drive back Felix made me promise to let him write the story prompt today, claiming he had an excellent idea for a children’s story. So I thought I would give him a chance to express himself, as I believe everyone is fundamentally good, even sharks. For which reason my fuzzy shark cannot be a total psycho – he just wants people to love him, is all.

NO
I DON'T
I'M A SHARK

Fine, Felix. Just get on with it.

BEHOLD
MY GLORIOUS WAY WITH WORDS

Once was a dog without a nose because I ate it. THE END

Felix, that was crap.

FINE
HERE'S ANOTHER ONE

This had better be good, Felix.

Vincent the Nose traveled the boundless hollow of space in her purple spaceship, blasting every Kodiak smuggler on sight AND THEN I ATE EVERYTHING. THE END

What the hell do you call that, Felix?

SCIENCE FICTION

No, that’s just you being lazy.

IF LAZY MEANS HUNGRY
THEN YES

You're ruining my blog.

YOU MADE ME WATCH FAUST

What's wrong with Murnau's Faust? It's a masterpiece of film-making.

NO SHARKS IN IT

Felix. Just go back in your kennel or fish tank or whatever.

CAN I PICK THE MUSIC TODAY THEN
... Fine. Go ahead.







No comments:

Post a Comment