Dec 11, 2013

A Dire Warning from Christmas to Come

First in the order or business: Permit me to introduce Felix Thibodaux, the Christmas Shark. He will run this blog until New Year's Eve. Don't worry, Start Your Novel is in good hands. I mean, fins. Yeah.

I LIKE YOU
LET ME EAT YOUR FACE

Felix takes this blogging deal very seriously and he's promised to keep his carnivorous urges in check in order to manage the blog and write prompts for me while I take a vacation. Isn't that so, Felix?

FEED ME
FEED ME NOW

See? That's commitment for you. And now, Felix's first creative effort -- which I had to rewrite completely, because it was all about devouring people and sea lions and boats and even buildings, for crying out loud.

I ONLY WRITE ABOUT IMPORTANT THINGS
NOW KINDLY JUMP INTO MY MOUTH

Shut up, Felix. Let's get on with the story prompt already.



It’s the year 2027 at lunchtime. Centenarian hippies have taken over the world and banned Christmas. People must offer ‘season’s greetings’ so as not to offend the Liberal College of Wise Personfolk.

We hear whispers of a legend. Of one man who ain’t gonna take it lying down. SANTA CLAUS.

DO YOU KNOW WHO ELSE
AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT LYING DOWN

Seriously, fish. I wasted thousands of dollars on that obedience school, didn't I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment