Dec 26, 2012

The Red Tide of Deception and Compromise

The seven sea-wolves raised their eyebrows when the Titanian said "Tampons."
"Fresh?" asked captain Nye. Skipper Gurevitch touched his knee to Nye's. "Unused, I mean?" said Nye.
"Yes," said the Titanian.
"Still illegal," said Officer He, cracking her knuckles. "I'm out."
"You do like money?" the Titanian asked.


Today's my birthday. According to the Zodiac, which is of Babylonian origin, I'm a Capricorn. I've always related to that astrological sign, because, what the heck, goats are funny. They* say that the planet Saturn rules my astrological sign with a steadying influence. Hence the stunning picture of Saturn up there. Click here to see it much, much larger and learn more about it.

*They: The people who tend to say that kind of thing.

As my birthday gift to you, because I'm happy to have made it this far, here are some great music-themed pictures I've been collecting lately. I love music, it's a huge part of my life.

Music Break
by Robert Richter

More great pictures (and songs, too!) after the jump.

Monsters of Jazz
by Laura Wood

Record Player
by hatrobot

The Pianist
by Steven Toang

SONG VIDEOS
Favorites, old and new
(click at your own risk)



Purity Ring - "Belispeak"


Vashti Bunyan - "Dark Ages"


Bass Drum of Death - "High School Roaches"


Sisters of Mercy - "Temple of Love"


Kyuss - "Demon Cleaner"


Submotion Orchestra - "Hymn for Him"


aaimon - "Exu Rei"

Take care. I'm off to blow up astral bodies on Universe Sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment